GREETINGS OYC CRUISERS,
THE BASEBALL CRUISE IS COMING UP!
IT’S NOT TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT
THE BASEBALL/SOUTH BEACH HARBOR, CRUISE OUT MAY 4,5, 6th, 2012
SOMEWHERE FOR DINNER ON FRIDAY @ 5:00PM ON THE 4TH
AND THE BALL GAME ACROSS THE STREET IN SF’S FINEST STADIUM.
The following “Heads-Up” information is provided early on for your planning purposes:
1. OYC could reserve ONLY 10 slips on the end of “A” dock as in years past and has done so.
2. OYC has 25 tickets for the Friday night game SF vs the Milwaukee Brewers
3. The Friday night base ball game ticket price is $26.50 each. [Sat’s game would have been $40+ bucks each]
4. A Dock Party may well ”Spring up” on Friday afternoon.
5. For interested parties, a 5PM Friday early dinner is being considered somewhere...announcement to follow [Sign-up will be necessary.]
6. Saturday and evening you can get as creative as you wish.
7. Sunday is departure day at your leisure.
8. The formal Sign-Up sheet will be posted in OYC on April 4th.
9. Do note: If you miss the sign-up sheet for one of the ten reserved slips, you may call John Wessel at South Beach 415-4954911 x 4911. Thu-Sat and request an individual slip elsewhere in the marine. He may be able to accommodate you
Multiple options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner abound in the immediate environs of the Harbor. The Ferry Building at end of Market Street is an easy walk.
M. Hershey, PC